Dear MedTech GPO Members
Remember the “good old days” when all you had to do was call your travel agent to arrange business and personal travel? One call used to get air line tickets, hotel reservations and rental cars but now it takes multiple calls or internet visits, and lots of your valuable time, to book a business trip or vacation.
Are the good old days gone for good? Not for MedTech GPO members!
Our MT Select Travel Program, a unique travel concierge service, provided through an exclusive agreement with AmTrav, a travel management company, brings back personalized full service and “one stop shopping” convenience with all of the advantages of the lowest available fares and rates available – as low as any discount travel company! AmTrav will provide GPO members custom itineraries using the best available, lowest possible discounted fares and rates for all services including web fares on discount airlines like JetBlue and Southwest. And their already low fee has been discounted by 40% for GPO members.
MT Travel Select is available for all business and personal travel exclusively to GPO members, your staff and even your patients. This may be especially beneficial to those practices with patients who travel for treatment from domestic or international destinations. You can provide them access to the program and Am Trav will be their personal travel concierge!
Am Trav services include:
- Book your flight online 24 hours a day, seven days a week at www.amtrav.com/mtselect
- You can also use dedicated reservation services with a direct toll-free line 1-800-795-8371 or email AmTrav at firstname.lastname@example.org (no more waiting to get through to airline and discount web-site call centers)
- Extended hours of operation 16 hours a day, Monday – Friday, 7am – 11pm Central Standard Time
- After-hours emergency service – 24/7 ($18 service fee per call will apply)
- Online corporate booking tool – easy to use
- Hotel reservations utilizing thousands of AmTrav’s hotel rates
- Car rentals and limos
- VIP/executive special requests – domestic and international
- Corporate meetings and group/event needs
- Creating frequent flyer and frequent stay memberships
- Assistance with upgrade requests
- Assistance with member and employee leisure/vacation planning and reservation needs
AmTrav offers personalized webinars so you and your staff can learn more about the travel program benefits available to GPO members and patients. Learn more about the AmTrav program today! To request a webinar or to get more information on the MT Select Travel Program email Mr John Aclure at JohnA@amtrav.com