Donor Egg Program Director Position Available
MedTech Recruitment Post: California Cryobank seeks Donor Egg Program Director
An industry leader in reproductive tissue and stem cell banking, California Cryobank is located in the beautiful, sunny City of Angels, Los Angeles California.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a director-level candidate to develop a corporate donor egg program from the ground up and oversee its strategic growth.
The ideal candidate must possess the entrepreneurial mindset to build the donor egg program from scratch and manage its operations. Donor egg program experience is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating new egg donor opportunities and strategies to create revenue and achieve business objectives.
- Creating a marketing and communications plan to pursue new business opportunities.
- Execution of marketing and communications activities will include creating timelines, developing a contact list, making initial contact, and developing and delivering presentations.
- Develop, implement, and manage policies and procedures covering the lifecycle of a donor (e.g., recruitment, qualification, retirement, and updates).
- Represent CCB at fertility conferences and trade shows.
For more information concerning this exciting position, please contact Karen Adams from MedTech Recruitment at Kadams@medtech4solutions.com.