If you are a highly skilled Embryologist looking for a change and an opportunity to make a positive difference across the Country with many diverse practices and patients, consider working for MT Laboratory Solutions, a division of MedTech For Solutions.
MedTech is recruiting full-time Embryologists to join their distinguished Per Diem Team. These Embryologists open state-of-the art laboratories, help train junior embryologists, and, of course, fill-in when a lab is short-staffed. The per diem embryologists are in great demand and are well respected for their contributions to each laboratory they serve. You’ll have reasonable flexibility with your assignment schedule and can earn an annualized salary comparable to other full-time embryologists with your same skills and experience who are working for more traditional employers.
The successful candidates will demonstrate sufficient technical skills in all laboratory techniques related to IVF: gamete handling, insemination, cryopreservation and laboratory control. The right candidates will be able to work independently, with minimum supervision.
Required technologies include, but are not limited to:
- Egg retrieval and processing embryo selection for transfer;S
- Semen analysis for IUI, IVF, and ICSI:
- Maintaining viability of gametes, tissues, and embryos;
- Evaluation of fertilization and zygote quality, as well as monitoring of embryo development & grading;
- Preserving gametes for future use (Oocyte vitrification and sperm sample cryopreservation);
- Perform donor bank oocyte thaws;
- Micromanipulation for ICSI, assisted hatching, and trophectoderm biopsy.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- BS or MS Degree in the chemical, physical, or biological sciences;
- AAB T.S. is preferred but not required;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IVF Laboratory, with a superior work ethic;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical timelines;Available to travel and provide embryology laboratory services across the USA and Canada.
MedTech and all MedTech clients are equal opportunity employers. All candidates must be able to work in the USA for any employer without sponsorship.