MedTech For Solutions is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager for a rapidly growing state-of-the-art clinic in Kirkland, WA. The Nursing staff is an integral part of the team and vital to creating an exceptional experience based on the highest quality care for patients. The candidate must be a team player with strong leadership experience, energetic, organized and self-directed with outstanding communication skills.
* Demonstrate clinical expertise in all Fertility treatments and cycle coordination.
* Assist with retrievals and transfers including pre and post op care.
* Manage IVF Schedule to coordinate clinical and lab work load.
* Establish systems and protocols to assure optimal patient care and satisfaction.
* Responsible for quality assurance and performance improvement in clinical areas.
* Serve as leader/consultant/mentor for nursing department staff.
* Assist with recruiting, selection and training all nursing department staff.
* Responsible for clinical staff performance management and evaluations.
* Ensure clinical team receives continued training and ongoing development.
* Monitor and ensure proper ordering of all clinical supplies.
* Maintain safe and clean working environment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Licensure to practice as an ARNP or RN in State of Washington.
* CPR/ACLS/BCLS Certification
* Demonstrated Infertility or IVF Experience in a clinical setting
* Demonstrated experience with supervision of clinical staff
* EMR experience preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Variable schedule required with occasional weekends/holidays
* Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com