MedTech for Solutions is pleased to announce the formation of MedTech HR; its new Consulting Services in partnership with the Gruber Group, LLC. MedTech HR was developed to put your practice in the strategic position necessary to support your practice needs and ensure you’re positioned for staff acquisition, leadership development, workforce planning, employee engagement, and HR compliance. We understand your business and the uniqueness of the REI practice culture; so, whether you’re looking to establish a new HR Department or simply want to expand and improve the current HR functions in your practice, MedTech HR can help.
In summary, MedTech can support all your HR needs:
- Recruiting, Hiring, Retaining Employees – Getting the right talent to realize your Vision.
- Competency-Based Job Descriptions and Performance Evaluations – Focusing on Talent not Task.
- Process Improvement Strategies – Becoming a more patient-focused, process-centric practice. See the results: efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Succession Planning – Building your future team from within. Learning how to develop millennial leaders.
- Employee Development – Keeping employee technical skills timely and introducing best practices in customer service.
2. Basic HR
- Employment Law Compliance
- Policy and Procedures Manuals
- Personnel Files
- Performance Management Processes
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Relationships
MedTech GPO Members will receive a 10% discount on all MedTech HR services.
MedTech For Solutions
Not a MedTech GPO Member?
Going to ASRM? Come by Our Booth 1325 in Salt Lake City